Arlington Wound Care & Hyperbaric Center
Autumn Savage, DO
When William first visited Arlington Wound Care & Hyperbaric Center for hyperbaric therapy, the bone in his toe was exposed due to a non-healing diabetic wound. Two weeks later, it didn’t need so much as a band-aid. “I believe this was due to hyperbaric treatment,” he said. “The staff makes each patient feel like a visitor in their home. They keep us calm, make us laugh and help us keep positive thoughts.”
“I started hyperbaric treatment and the healing results were remarkable. I really enjoyed the professionalism and friendliness of the staff.”
Jonathan sought treatment at Arlington Wound Care & Hyperbaric Center for third-degree burns on his feet. “I needed skin grafts and six months of recovery time,” he said. “I started hyperbaric treatment and the healing results were remarkable. I really enjoyed the professionalism and friendliness of the staff.”
Arlington Wound Care & Hyperbaric Center is a new, state-of-the-art independent wound care and hyperbaric medicine center located in Arlington. A physician-based organization, they are solely dedicated to wound care and hyperbaric medicine, assisting patients with:
- Diabetic Ulcers with Deep Muscle or Bone Infection or with Gangrene or Necrotic Changes
- Chronic Refractory Osteomyelitis
- Compromised Flaps or Compromised Skin Grafts
- Necrotizing Fasciitis
- Irradiated Wounds Resulting in Delayed Radiation Tissue Injury
- Stubborn Non-Healing Surgical Wounds
- Dr. Autumn Savage possesses a breadth of knowledge in these fields of medicine and is committed to collaborating with area physicians to provide the best care for patients within the Greater Arlington community.
- Their large multi-place hyperbaric chamber can seat 12 patients per two-hour treatment cycle, significantly more than the monoplace chamber units typically seen in wound care and hyperbaric centers.
- Multi-chamber benefits include:
- No claustrophobia issues for patients
- No wait list to begin treatment
- Camaraderie amongst patients
Patients immediately accessible to hyperbaric techs operating within the chamber space
For patients with complicated, non-healing wounds, hyperbaric treatment reduces swelling and increases blood flow to the area, thereby stimulating, supporting, and accelerating the body’s own natural healing.
The experienced clinical team at the Arlington Wound Care & Hyperbaric Center creates individualized patient treatment for wound care based on evaluation and diagnosis that may include vascular testing, imaging, and lab work. Treatment may include nutritional guidance, wound debridement, infection management, hyperbaric oxygen therapy, and negative pressure wound therapy.
Arlington Wound Care & Hyperbaric Center accepts Medicare and most private insurance.
1001 West Arbrook Boulevard, Suite 161
(behind the Parks Mall)
Arlington, Texas 76015